Saturday 20 October 2012

Snacking..



Snacking is the worst thing you can do, its actually the worst thing that I do. I think actually its my downfall. Its not the takeaways or all the fatty foods or anything like that, I mean they don't really help, But when it comes to snacking it could reverse everything I've done so far.

I get fruit in, the slimming world high-fibre bars, which are gorgeous by the way. But sometimes that just isn't enough, sometimes I look around the room and think I could just fancy something really good, or something not got. Like today I had a toffee crisp bar, unfortunately I looked afterwards at the syns, And when I looked at the syns it was 11.5, luckily from me I had none that day so far so I fitted it in okay. Still I didn't have to eat it.

Yes snacking is my downfall, sometimes I do it out of sheer boredom. I need to fill the time with something else, something that will take my mind off of snacking on chocolate or other foods that are bad for me.

So there is my confession. I had a cheeky chocolate bar that was 11.5 syns, but I made it so my dinner was no syns, So maybe I made it all okay. Also tomorrow I will try to get some exercise so I can work the extra syns off.

1 comment: