Monday 19 November 2012

Harumph! ..

Okay so it's time for a quick update to tell you I am not doing well this week. Bread has made its way back into my life, once I started eating it, I just can't stop. So bread has been a downfall this week and snacking, yes I've snacked this week. It's been really hard going. I don't know whats wrong with me either, it's like my will power is just completely shot.
 
On Saturday night I was out drinking as well, vodka and diet cokes, 4 syns a glass. I forget how many I had! Me and the gang went to see someone from the X Factor sing, don't ask me who, I haven't got a clue. I don't feign interest in them kind of shows, but I heard bar and gathering and I was there. Also when I got back in around 3am I sought out apple pie and cream.
 
So there is my confession, you can't have a good week every week. I'm trying to get back on it now and get it in my head! I'm off to have a jacket potato with chili on top. No syns!

No comments:

Post a Comment